Are you a hard worker with knowledge of the Kotlin or Java?
Would you like to work on something that is really attractive? Would you like to leave your imprint in space? Would you like to take part in changing the whole industry? Then you would probably like to join us in our CleverFarm team, which brings revolutionary technologies to the field of agriculture. We are looking for someone who will fit into our company and help with the expansion of our solution to the whole world. Maybe it’s you!
Program, program, program.
And above all, to accelerate the global transition towards sustainable agriculture.
- AWS S3 a RDS/Aurora.
- Kotlin, Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate a JOOQ.
- Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon atd.
- Automatické testy BE v Groovy a Kotlinu Gitlab.
- React, Redux Material UI. OpenLayers.
- Automatické testy FE. Cucumber a Webdriver.io v TypeScriptu.
- Possibility to directly influence the appearance of the product.
- Room for growth, self-realization and improvement.
- Variety and diversity at work.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office.
- Extra week of vacation (5 weeks in total).
We are a young team from the AgTech environment, which in 2020 was among the top 10 startups in CEE. We bring smart solutions and innovations to the agriculture, which means for us to make farming sustainable, economically efficient and automated. We create an application that displays and analyzes data from IoT sensors and satellite images, thus helping farmers make effective decisions in various agro operations. The result of the CleverFarm solution is a reduction in agricultural inputs such as water, pesticides, fertilizers or seeds and at the same time an increase in crop quality.